Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Weekend

Mawd and Carina came to visit this weekend. I really needed to see someone from home. Mawd has the most random one track mind process that is jsut fun to be around and Carina tells it straight and doesnt bullshit. They are perfect for each other. I think Sarah and I Just like being around other couples, you can have discussions that sometimes dont come up. Im not sure how to explain it. Here is a shot of the both of them chillin on the couch. i live the light that comes in through that window at that time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it. thank you :]. totally getting put up in my dorm,hah.

thanks for having us. so glad we came.

we'll deff be coming up over the summer .. love you and sarah mucho mucho mucho..

take care of your foot, fool. keep in touch too.

Anonymous said...

http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Alison/49837


saw this,thought you may be interested.